Tiny House Listings is dedicated to providing the largest number of tiny houses for sale on the Internet.
Our goal is to bring people together wanting to purchase tiny homes with people.
And tiny house companies wanting to sell them throughout the world as well as Maine.
1. Rustic Off-Grid Tiny
Extremely efficient, fully functional, solar-powered, off-grid tiny home for sale.
This home was built by a local tiny home building school. It is on a trailer and ready to be placed wherever you desire.
All appliances and furniture included in the sale of the home (including attached deck).
Property: Wiscasset, Maine, United States
- Sq Ft (including both lofts) is 324′
- Exterior Dimensions: 8-1/2’ x 24’ x 13’4”
- Weight: 12,000 lbs
- Main Loft: 8’ x 10’
- Rear Loft: 8’ x 5’
- Max Loft Head Room: 4’
- Under Loft Headroom: 6’4”
- Electrical: 4 x 290 W Solar Panels & 2, 6V batteries
- Heating: Rinnai Propane Heater
- Cooking: 3-burner propane stove with oven
- Hot Water: 6-gallon propane
- Bathroom: Shower stall, Peat moss composting toilet (Nature’s Head)
- Water Source: Onboard tank system
- Laundry hookup on board
We will share how to handle water tanks, solar-powered electricity, gray water, composting toilet, etc.
All needed maintenance materials/tanks also included in the sale of the home.
Excellent place to live mortgage-free or as a rental through Airbnb etc.
We have had excellent success using as an Airbnb rental.
This home can be towed by a truck able to handle 12,000 lbs (most diesel trucks). Transportation of the tiny is the buyer’s responsibility.
|December 04, 2019||Price Changed||$50,000|
|December 03, 2019||Listed||$50,000|
2. 20×8 Tiny House Shell
Tiny home shell for sale!
Built on a 20’x8.5’ brand new Tumbleweed low wider trailer, the outside is complete and the inside is totally customizable.
The space is bright with lots of windows (all new Jeld-Wen) and three skylights (all Velux – two fixed, one opens all the way to allow for roof access).
The door is handmade reclaimed heart pine with an antique East Lake exterior lockset.
The outside stairs were made with reclaimed ipe (rot-resistant).
The main loft was designed to allow maximum headspace and will fit a queen mattress.
A second smaller loft would be perfect for another sleeping space or storage.
This house is full of personality and yet tasteful with a lively purple all wood exterior and bronze metal roofing.
This is a great structure built with lots of love and made to last. Price negotiable.
*This structure is closer to 14′ tall, so cannot travel on some state highways. It would be best suited for somebody who is not planning on frequent travel. Local buyers encouraged!*
Property: Kennebunk, Maine, United States
|November 25, 2019||Price Changed||$22,000|
|July 08, 2019||Listed||$27,500|
Wonderfully made Tiny House.
Ready to be furnished.
- Standing seam metal roof,
- Vented with a soffit vent that goes straight up to the ridge,
- Casement windows made by Matthew Brothers out of Belfast ME,
- Pine Siding called channel rustic,
- Pine trim,
- 2 double axel steel frame trailer – two 6 thousand pound axels,
- Dormer with two awning windows,
- Bump out contains water heater,
- Bathroom vent,
- Double dormers with wide overhang,
- Outside outlet,
- Cedar deck folds up,
- Therma True full glass door with roof overhang,
- Outside light will automatically come on if the switch is on.
Floor: plywood strips with 4 coat of stain
- Cedar wainscoting around,
- Detailed trim around window,
- Table folds up,
- Eastern White Cedar on Ceiling with pickling stain (post and bean in kitchen),
- Recess lights with 4″ LED lights with dimmers
- GFI outlets in Kitchen,
- Large Hand made countertop,
- Plenty of cabinets and drawers,
- Refrigerator and freezer,
- 100 amp service,
- Thermostat for a toe kick heater,
- Induction cooktop with range hood, light, and fan,
- Library Ladder for loft that slides.
Loft: 48 square feet
- Fits a queen size bed with two lights,
- Shiplap pine on floor loft.
- Pocket door,
- Laminate waterproof floor,
- Broom closet next to door,
- Shower aluminum pan round,
- Bathroom Fan Panasonic,
- Waterproof light,
- RV flush toilet,
- 10 gallons of hot water,
R2x4 wall with R15 Roxul insulation.
R23 in floor with 2×6.
R23 in ceiling with 2×6 rafters
Tyvek on outside over wall sheathing